Twentieth Century Fox is one of the world’s most recognised and respected producers and distributors of film and television entertainment. Famous for iconic films such as Star Wars, Alien, Die Hard, James Bond, Ice Age – and Titanic and Avatar, the two highest grossing movie releases of all time. The global headquarters are based in Los Angeles, California, while local offices in almost 30 countries build the distribution structure across the world.
The TCF Home Entertainment Marketing Team is looking for a Product Manager for the Benelux market (on Randstad payroll) for physical (DVD, Blu-ray) as well as digital product (Video on Demand, Electronic Sell Through) and customers. On physical side the most relevant key accounts of TCF Home Entertainment are Mediamarkt, Bol.com, Carrefour, Fnac, Blokker, Colruyt and Kruidvat, on digital side ZIggo, Telenet, iTunes and Pathe Thuis. The position owner reports to the Country Manager Benelux with a functional relation with the Brand Marketing Team at the German hub organization (Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Benelux) in Frankfurt, Germany. She/he will handle eOne Entertainment products following the distribution agreements in the Benelux as well as the international portfolio through Fox and it’s international partners.
- Localization of international release strategies
- Development and execution of local release campaigns
- Building solid release schedules for The Netherlands and Belgium.
- Recommendation of dating strategies for both digital and physical releases
- Management of marketing budgets
- Building of volume and pricing rationale to recommend Benelux targets to eOne Management
- Life cycle Management of eOne product portfolio
- Building of impactful PPT presentations for difference audiences
The position requires a solid, fact-based marketer and excellent strategic negotiator with proven presentation and analytical skills who is familiar with digital and social media. Trade marketing or promotional experience, are a plus. Candidates must also possess the following skills:
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation as well as networking skills.
- Ability to analyze information using a variety of internal and external systems.
- Basic understanding of media landscape.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple tasks with priority demands.
- Experience in creative processes as briefing, reviewing and approving creative materials.
- Loyal team player, comfortable in a multi-cultural working environment and international setting with multiple functional reporting lines.
- Fluency in Dutch and a high level of written and spoken English are mandatory (French is a preference).
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft applications is a must.
HBO or University degree in Marketing, Communication or Business Administration. 3+ years of product marketing history and working with retail, preferable in a Benelux and ideally in the FMCG or home entertainment industry setting. We look forward to receiving your application.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please email your detailed CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment Germany GmbH
Dr. Marion Mertesacker
Darmstädter Landstraße 114
D-60598 Frankfurt am Main