TicketSwap is on a journey to becoming the world’s favorite platform for fans to buy and sell tickets. On this journey, we are professionalizing our marketing and communications team by finding the Social Media Creative who will take our social channels to absolutely new heights.
We are in need of a Social Media Creative who can take the TicketSwap channels to new heights. This is one of the sexiest jobs available at TicketSwap one could ask for. With all our great events, like hosting stages in huge music festivals, Amsterdam Dance Event, Pride Amsterdam, concerts and venues across Europe, we need to blow up our story online and reach the most people possible. We need to show off our brand in a clear and consistent way, so our channels look as cool as we are in real life!
This role is a full-time contract position. Freelance experience is valued, however, we will not consider freelance work for this role.
What you can expect from the work:
- Joining a very determined and hard-working team that loves to win at everything
- Brainstorm with colleagues to come up with the most creative stories one could dream of
- Develop and grow followers and engagement on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and more as we move towards global domination
- Execute a social media strategy that will lift our brand into the stratosphere
- Align with our business development and growth teams on paid advertising campaigns
- Coordinate with designers to create social media campaign collateral
- Reacting to fan comments and messages
- Acting as a filter to push problems directly into the hands of our customer support team
- Following other relevant social channels and engaging with the key players we love at TicketSwap
Do your friends tell you to get off your phone more than 5 times a week? Do you eat, sleep and breathe Social Media? Do you love making beautiful pictures and have a graphic eye? Do you always know the very latest tools, apps and tricks to make posts the most engaging and top the popularity charts? Do you thrive on keeping up with all the latest social media trends? And even more, do you have an affinity for the music industry? You might be our hero. Apply if seeing your posts reach new levels of popularity gives you goosebumps.
Your key skills and attributes:
- Graphic design background, hobby photographer, ease with Photoshop/Illustrator/Lightroom
- Professional level English
- 2 or more years managing social media for a company, brand or agency
- An ambitious get-it-done attitude who loves planning and content calendars
- Experience with dashboard tools like Mention, Hootsuite, automation and post planners
- Experience interpreting social media analytics to continuously adapt and optimize
Nice extras to have could be:
- Any other languages
- Experience working with Influencers/ Influencer agencies
- Experience with content marketing
If this sounds like the place for you, then apply right now!
Click on the “Solliciteer” button and we’ll get back to you asap! 👇