Here at Zoomin we’re passionate about enriching and broadening our Gen Z’s lives through inspiring, emotionally compelling and empowering content. We’ve been doing this since 2001 and grew to a company of over 200 people, with over 35 nationalities and offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We’re growing fast and changed to a new management a couple of months ago and are fully part of Swedish stock listed and leading international digital entertainment group: Modern Times Group
Together with our 3’000+ video journalist around the world, we’re producing 400+ premium videos a month, in 18 languages, distributed over more than 2’000 publishing websites resulting in over 3 billion views a month. This is also why we work with all the major advertisers and media agencies around the world.
We Dare. Care. Share. and for our Headquarters in Amsterdam are looking for a smart, bold, fun and engaging person to join our Zoomin family. Are you becoming our new: Senior Research & Data Manager
As the Senior Research & Data Manager you will be responsible for supporting and refining our commercial and production strategy on a global basis. This will be accomplished through in-depth analysis and understanding of market, consumer, trends and competitors, with a goal of producing insight data driven decisions across all levels of the organization.
What we like you to do and be responsible for:
• Setting up and leading the Research team
• Guiding and supporting the sales team with media, audience and advertising data analysis and advice
• Advising and analyzing the performance of the content produced across all platforms
• Connecting and analyzing multiple data sources, from various systems / platforms in one data platform/dashboard to give unified and accessible reports.
• Evaluating the performance, effective conversion / ROI of existing and new content productions of Zoomin.TV on distribution platforms.
• Analysing, interpreting and communicating industry, competition and market trends
• Making recommendations and proposals for profit improvements based on the most important trends and motives.
What you need to bring to the table:
• University level degree
• 3-5 years of relevant job experience
• Strong intellectual curiosity and a problem-solving attitude
• Lead by example and strive to innovate, inspire and ignite
• Proven experience in data management, including database design, and data analysis, as well as building sales and management reports.
• Preference for strong / expert knowledge of statistical modeling tools with a hands-on mentality
• Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability of multi-tasking and handling heavy workload in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Excellent communication skills; must be able to work in cross functional team environment
• Ability to process and summarize large amounts of data into concise and meaningful reports
• Outstanding Excel skills
Did we catch your attention?
Then become part of our family and use this unique opportunity to develop a truly international career and send your CV and covering letter to Angelina van Groezen at firstname.lastname@example.org