Are you a PA or Management Assistant looking for a new challenge? We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant for a CEO who owns several Amsterdam based companies in the entertainment industry.
The CEO you will be assisting owns multiple young and dynamic internationally operating companies based in Amsterdam that occupy themselves with strategic career planning for talent across the globe. Offering a wide variety of services to e.g.: DJ’s, performing artists, bloggers, vloggers, celebrities, etc.
The main focus of the companies is aimed towards managing and handling all aspects surrounding the talents’ brand development with a high focus on (digital) strategies, generating quality performances/public appearances, sourcing partner- & sponsorships and undertaking strategic steps to develop long and sustainable careers. The multiple teams consist of young professionals driven by ambition and a strong passion for music, media and digitalism.
What are you going?
You will become part of multiple professional and ambitious teams and will be handling all aspects revolving around the CEO’s strategical planning, taking and processing meeting minutes, overseeing logistical execution processes and offering project management support. The PA’s main responsibility is to ensure that all the necessary arrangements for each undertaking of the CEO have been secured, taken care of and are included in the overall strategies and plans. You will become part of the company’s core executive team and work together extensively with the Management Team and inhouse personnel of the CEO’s different companies as well as with external partners such as e.g. PR agents, sponsorship managers and merchandise manufacturers and suppliers.
What are the necessary qualifications?
- HBO/WO (6/7) qualification and working level in Communication | Management | Marketing | Media.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a PA on executive level.
- Blood type: Proactive and stress-resistant.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English.
- Excellent planning, customer relations, service and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them to meet strict goals and deadlines.
- Key personality traits:communicative, analytical, commercially oriented, proactive, assertive, innovative, result driven and flexible.
- Good sense of brand positioning, marketing and planning.
- Capable of working independent as well as in a team.
- Available full time (40 hours a week).
- No 9-5 mentality (flexible hours during busy periods, weekends included).
- Preferably based in (or near) Amsterdam.
Next to gathering new and valuable experiences working with the CEO and the multiple teams, you will have the opportunity to accompany our talent to some of their performances and thereby expand your network within the dance, music and media industries.
The company strives for a professional working environment which values personal initiatives and offers opportunities for developing learning goals according to your personal interests and competences.
Are you interested in this unique job opportunity? Make sure to apply fast!