Filling Pieces is looking for an enthusiastic Online Marketing intern as of 1st of August 2019 or as of 1st of September 2019. In this role you will support our online marketing team in coordinating the marketing across all our online channels.
- Assist in the planning of Online campaigns.
- Assist in the execution of online advertising, social media planning and e-mail marketing.
- Assist in the execution of optimising our e-commerce platform.
- Assist the marketing team in bringing creative ideas and concepts to life.
- Assist our marketing coordinators with day to day activities.
- Being up to date on all relevant media and innovation that could be beneficial to our brand.
- Assist with other ad hoc marketing activities.
- Bachelor students in their second or third year studying Communications/ Marketing or other marketing / e-commerce minded education.
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Experience in Social Media Marketing and/or worked with e-commerce platform Shopify a pré.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator is a pré.
- Strong skills in visual presentations.
- Skills such as multitasking, managing information and creativity.
- Well-organised, communicative and eager to contribute to team success, pro-active approach; flexible, curious.
- Available for 5+ months for 32-40 hours per week starting the 1st of August 2019 or the 1st of September 2019.
What do we offer?
We will offer you a full range of development opportunities and your own area of responsibility.
- Working with a young and rapidly growing international company within the fashion branch.
- Informal and dynamic working atmosphere in an inspiring environment.
- Positive vibes, passionate and ambitious colleagues
- Healthy lunch every day.