For a fast-growing, dynamic and creative loyalty company, that works with visionary retailers in more than 20 countries, we are looking for a parttime HR Coordinator.
Headquartered in the centre of Amsterdam, this company has offices in London, Moscow, Hong Kong and Sydney. This company is like a think-tank, buzzing with creative strategists, marketeers, designers, innovators, toy makers, techies, movie buffs, analysts, field researchers, culture vultures, globetrotters, pirates, smile creators, trend watchers and cool hunters. Together they work on creating the greatest innovative and entertaining loyalty campaigns starting from scratch; concept to creative, to sourcing to end-product. Originally a creative toy design studio, this company is now active in multiple countries around the globe with new business channels like Petrol, Airlines and Leisure. They work with both licensed IP as own IP. They are looking for a skilled HR Coordinator to join the team. You will report directly to the HR Manager and work closely with the HR Assistant.
- You will manage the recruitment processes.
- Help to create the job profile with department heads.
- Keep in contact with recruiters.
- Maintain the jobs mail box (Invite/reject applicants).
- Post job adverts on LinkedIn/company website.
On and off boarding
- You will help onboarding new employees.
Managing external parties
- Maintenance of the system (EXACT Synergy) in general and keep track of the license / set up / training etc.)
- Answer employee questions related to EXACT Synergy.
- Prepare monthly payroll changes according to the monthly calender deadlines and other tasks involved.
- Arrange workpermits/residence permits/30% ruling for new highly skilled migrants.
Operational HR tasks
- Draft contracts (new/renewals/letter of termination) and draft employer statements.
- Registers WAZO/Vangnet in UWV employer portal.
- All other adhoc operational tasks.
Besides this you will be taking part in HR strategic projects and identify and arrange courses for employees.
Behavioural competences and skills
- Independent, flexible, accurate
- Knows how to deal with highly confidential material
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active way of working and always one step ahead
- Bachelor in Human Recourse Management or Bachelor in Management or Administration with concentration in Human Resources.
- Has 3 years experience in an HR Support or similar role in an international organisation.
- Is fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and written.
- Has the ability to deal with deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Is familiar with working daily on HR systems, such as Exact Synergy or similar.
- A problem-solving way of thinking.
- Finds it exciting to work in a dynamic, international, growing company and embraces change.
- Competitive base salary
- Good secondary remuneration
- Friendly and sociable colleagues and the best office lunch in town
Are you interested in this position? Make sure to apply fast via Born4Jobs, just press the ‘apply’ button!