Guerrilla and Sony Interactive Entertainment Benelux are looking for an Accounting Assistant!
Since 1994 the PlayStation video game platform by Sony Interactive Entertainment has brought unforgettable experiences, adventures and characters to living rooms the world over. The Amsterdam-based development studio Guerrilla creates fantastic games exclusively for this platform, including the recent smash hit Horizon Zero Dawn.
To expand the studio, Guerrilla and Sony Interactive Entertainment Benelux are looking for a part-time Accounting Assistant for 24 hours per week. The position will require you to work at both companies: you’ll be stationed at the Guerrilla development studio in the heart of Amsterdam, and work at the Sony Interactive Entertainment financial department in Hilversum once a week.
What you will do
• You will process invoices for Guerrilla BV in SAP;
• You will prepare supplier forms;
• You will ensure that purchase orders and receipts are completed in time;
• You will act as the main point of contact for Guerrilla colleagues who have questions about invoices etc.;
• You will assist the Financial Controller with month end closing;
• You will ensure that manual payments are ready;
• You will enter bank statements into the system;
• You will make payment to suppliers and settle invoices;
• You will book credit card statements along with the corresponding documents;
• You will collect documentation with new contracts;
• You will maintain time sheets for employees and check if they match HR data;
• You will support HR with administrative procedures for new employees.
Who you are
• You have an accounting diploma at an intermediate vocational education level or higher;
• You have at least 2 years of experience in a comparable position;
• You have proven experience with SAP R/3 ECC6;
• You have a perfect grasp of Dutch and English, both spoken and written;
• You have solid knowledge of Excel.